Protex AI is a VC-backed technology company building a privacy-preserving computer vision platform to enable proactive Health and Safety (EHSQ) workflows. We leverage the domain knowledge of EHS teams to help our computer vision system understand the concept of danger, preventing accidents before they occur. Every worker has the right to go home safe and healthy every day and every employer has the responsibility to provide a safe work environment. Our mission at Protex AI is to ensure that this is the case in every facility around the world by empowering EHS teams to adopt proactive safety cultures and in doing so realise an injury-free workplace.
- Company Laptop & Company Swag 🤙
- Participation in Employee Share Option Programme 📈
- Monthly Company Events 🥳
- Pension Scheme 🧑🏾🦳👨🏽🦳
- Health Insurance & Wellbeing Allowance ❤️
- Truly Unlimited Holidays 🏝
- Nomad Working for 20 Days ✈️
- US-based / remote (working US hours) ⛑
In this role, you will:
- Develop, enable and monetize our partnership ecosystem.
- Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management.
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals.
- Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, and partner success KPIs.
And ideally, you have/are:
- 5+ years experience in sales/front office positions.
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships from scratch.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who understands technology and business strategy.
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to manage a wide variety of relationships.
- A closer! You are motivated by and thrive on closing new business - and you'll do what it takes to get the job done.
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude. You already know how to sell, you're not interested in being 'spoon-fed' and you're not afraid of figuring out a sales process that works for you.
- Excellent communication skills and love being part of a team. You're a people person that tends to gel with a team quite quickly and has no problem collaborating across teams.
- Comfortable using Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other digital tools to enable a more automated sales process.
- Willing to travel to partner sites when required.
If you think you’re the right fit for our team, but don’t see a role that suits you, register your interest and we can contact you later.Register interest