Protex AI is a VC-backed technology company building a privacy-preserving computer vision platform to enable proactive Health and Safety (EHSQ) workflows. We leverage the domain knowledge of EHS teams to help our computer vision system understand the concept of danger, preventing accidents before they occur. Every worker has the right to go home safe and healthy every day and every employer has the responsibility to provide a safe work environment. Our mission at Protex AI is to ensure that this is the case in every facility around the world by empowering EHS teams to adopt proactive safety cultures and in doing so realise an injury-free workplace.
In this role, you will:
- Be a Swiss Army Knife!
- Work closely with the Chief of Staff across all areas of the business.
- Assist team leaders with the execution of strategic projects (and you'll be tasked with running your own projects too!)
- Learn how to run the day to day operations of a fast growing tech company
And ideally, you have/are:
- An early career professional with a history of high-achievement in academics, sport, music or other chosen field.
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude. You're keen to learn, comfortable working independently and you're not afraid of figuring out solutions to problems on your own.
- Excellent communication skills and you love being part of a team. You're a people person that tends to gel with a team quite quickly and has no problem collaborating across teams.
If you think you’re the right fit for our team, but don’t see a role that suits you, register your interest and we can contact you later.Register interest