Machine Learning / Data Engineer
We are looking for a passionate and driven data engineer who can help us extract value from our imagery data. You will own the data collection, cleaning, curation, and preprocessing functions of our CV pipeline. You will also aid in the training and deployment of models to production. The ideal candidate will be passionate about applied AI and understand how important dataset creation is when it comes to deploying AI solutions in the real world.
- Comfortable handling large image and video datasets
- Experience building imagery datasets (and not just using them)
- Basic understanding of data curation processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and project management
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experience building computer vision pipelines
- Experience with Python scripting
- MLOps experience
- Experience with AWS
- Bash scripting
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with data collection campaigns
- Designing data collection campaigns
- Working closely with our implementation team to ensure smooth and on-time delivery of projects
- Building scalable and streamlined data collection and labelling pipelines
- Help define and implement validation strategies
- Help with model training and evaluating models in production
- Design data strategies to overcome any model shortcomings
Don’t worry if you don’t think you tick all of the boxes, we don’t expect you to know everything (no one does). If you can problem solve and learn quickly then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a self-starter
- Can help define the vision of the product and the company
- Is proactive in problem-solving
- Doesn’t sit around waiting for tasks
- Has the ability to learn fast
- Team player who thrives in a cross-functional collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Passionate about Data/AI and is ready to take risks in a fast-paced start-up environment
Why join us?
We’re working on something big, something that’s going to fundamentally change how employers are able to look after their employees.
- Build the next generation of EHSQ technology
- Join us at the beginning of our journey
- Work on a challenging problem that matters
Flexible working hours with work from home option. Employee stock options. Great opportunity to join us before the team scales.
If you think you’re the right fit for our team, but don’t see a role that suits you, register your interest and we can contact you later.Register interest