About this Role:
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production. The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Proficiency with deep learning frameworks
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualising and manipulating big datasets
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Familiarity with Linux
- Understanding of hardware limitation to run an ML model with the required latency
- Building data collection, labelling, training pipelines
- Deploying models to production
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training and evaluating models in production
- Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
Don’t worry if you don’t think you tick all of the boxes, we don’t expect you to know everything (no one does). If you can problem solve and learn quickly then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a self-starter
- Can help define the vision of the product and the company
- Is proactive in problem solving
- Doesn’t sit around waiting for tasks
- Has the ability to learn fast
- Team player who thrives in a cross-functional collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Passionate about Data/AI and is ready to take risks in a fast-paced start-up environment
Why join us?
We’re working on something big, something that’s going to fundamentally change how employers are able to look after their employees.
- Build the next generation of EHSQ technology
- Join us at the beginning of our journey
- Work on a challenging problem that matters
Flexible working hours with work from home option. Employee stock options. Great opportunity to join us before the team scales.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then send us an email at email@example.com please include:
• A short paragraph about yourself (You could include why you think you suit the position & why you think you’d like to join us)
• A copy of your CV
• A link to your Linked In and any other links that might be useful (e.g. GitHub)
• Anything else that you think is relevant