About this Role:
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and deployment of our database
- Collaborating with the wider engineering team
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating with edge compute and front end
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
You will get the opportunity to work with our embedded software engineers as well as with our front end engineer.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience Building RESTful APIs (preferably Open API Swagger Spec)
- High competency with a back-end language preferably Node.js
- Database design and management (MySQL)
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with Vue.js
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience working in full stack web development in a commercial environment
- Previous experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience of working as part of an Agile team.
Don’t worry if you don’t think you tick all of the boxes, we don’t expect you to know everything (no one does). If you can problem solve and learn quickly then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a self-starter
- Can help define the vision of the product and the company
- Is proactive in problem solving
- Doesn’t sit around waiting for tasks
- Has the ability to learn fast
- Team player who thrives in a cross-functional collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
- LOVES technology and writing code; we want everyone to enjoy what they do.
Why join us?
We’re working on something big, something that’s going to fundamentally change how employers are able to look after their employees.
- Build the next generation of EHSQ technology
- Join us at the beginning of our journey
- Work on a challenging problem that matters
Flexible working hours with work from home option. Employee stock options. Great opportunity to join us before the team scales.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then send us an email at email@example.com please include:
- A short paragraph about yourself (You could include why you think you suit the position & why you think you’d like to join us)
- A copy of your CV
- A link to your Linked In and any other links that might be useful (e.g. GitHub)
- Anything else that you think is relevant