About this Role:
We are looking for a seasoned embedded computer vision systems engineer to build out and manage our software that lives on the edge while also having the opportunity to make important architectural decisions. You will work get the opportunity to work with our product engineers for integration with the web based application and backend.
- Have worked with Python/Bash scripting for 5+ years in a Linux/Unix environment
- Have the ability to quickly hit the ground running and build/own all the on-device software
- Have the ability to optimize Python for hardware, and CV SDK’s like Deepstream, TensorRT and JetPack.
- Experience with concurrent programming including: (1) experience with CUDA or GPU programming in general, and (2) experience with multi-threading, thread pooling, scheduling, real-time threads
- Familiarity with computer vision and/or deep learning algorithms and pipelines (deployment, data collection and training).
- Familiarity with Docker (on embedded devices).
- Experience with Data Version Control (DVC)
- Previous experience building a fully end-to-end computer vision pipeline
- Experience with C/C++ including experience with: compilers like g++ and nvcc
- Experience of working as part of an Agile team.
Don’t worry if you don’t think you tick all of the boxes, we don’t expect you to know everything (no one does). If you can problem solve and learn quickly then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a self-starter
- Can help define the vision of the product and the company
- Is proactive in problem solving
- Doesn’t sit around waiting for tasks
- Has the ability to learn fast
- Team player who thrives in a cross-functional collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Passionate about AI and is ready to take risks in a fast-paced start-up environment
Why join us?
We’re working on something big, something that’s going to fundamentally change how employers are able to look after their employees.
- Build the next generation of EHSQ technology
- Join us at the beginning of our journey
- Work on a challenging problem that matters
Flexible working hours with work from home option. Employee stock options. Great opportunity to join us before the team scales.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org please include:
• A short paragraph about yourself (You could include why you think you suit the position & why you think you’d like to join us)
• A copy of your CV
• A link to your Linked In and any other links that might be useful (e.g. GitHub)
• Anything else that you think is relevant